Friends of the Library
Meetings are held the Third Wednesday at 7:30 PM. Meetings are held in March, April, June, September and November.
Support the Library – Join the Friends!
The Northampton Township Library is inviting all library patrons to join the Friends. Our Library needs people who care about the library, and would like to see it grow! Support from you would help the library obtain this goal. We ask for your support this month, and always, to help us enrich the whole community.
Become a Friend, and Support the Free Library of Northampton
What do the Friends do?
- Sponsor programs for children and adults of all ages
- Maintain an organization of persons interested in libraries and life-long learning
- Support the policies of the trustees and staff of the library
- Raise funds and encourage gifts for the library
- Support Library Volunteerism
- Focus public attention on library services, facilities, programs, and needs
- Publish materials for the library as needed
Join Online, or Print the Application and bring it into the Library!
Are you an owner of a local business? Consider sponsoring a program at the library!
In cooperation with the trustees and staff of the Free Library of Northampton Township, we, The Friends of the Free Library of Northampton Township, will support and encourage the library to be a resource for lifelong learning.
New! Friends of the Library Museum Pass Program
Friends of the Library at the Northampton Township Library now have access to museum passes.
Here’s how the program works:
- Become a Friends of the Library
- Borrow a pass for three days
- Enjoy your museum visit!