Our meeting rooms are available to organizations of this township for civic, cultural, social or educational purposes.
How many rooms are available for reservation?
We have three rooms available for reservation:
- The Community Room is our largest room, able to hold a maximum of 120 people.
- The Conference Room can hold a maximum of 25 people.
- The Board Room, our smallest room, which is able to hold a maximum of 12 people.
Is there a fee for using a room?
Non-profit organizations are able to reserve these rooms free of charge.
For-profit organizations may reserve these rooms for a fee:
- Community Room: $75.00 per hour
- Conference Room: $50.00 per hour
- Board Room: $40.00 per hour
How do I reserve a room?
To reserve a room:
How often can I reserve a room?
I am using your room for an event; May I charge an attendance fee?
If you have a question that is not addressed here, please read our Room Use Policy in full for a complete understanding of our room use guidelines.